Sunday, May 25, 2008
Q: When you are misunderstood without your fault by other people, what do you respond?
At last, my blog has opened. During last week, I couldn't use my blog without knowing the reason. That's because the center of blog made my blog spam blog. I sent an e-mail for my verification as they asked me to. But they didn't resolve the problem. As a result, I made my new blog. Experiencing this, an idea occured to me. Sometimes we are misunderstood by other people without our fault. To make matters worse, we are blamed by others without any faults. In this situation, what do you usually do? I'd like to know your reaction to that kind of situation. -_-:;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Anne,
I'm so glad that you have your blog up and working well.
In answer to your question, I try to remember that communication errors happen all the time and just try to explain myself more clearly.
Hi Ann - sorry for your suffer. Well, when I am misunderstood by others without my fault, first I try to say it loud enough that others will hear it's not my fault, and move on by simply forgetting it. When things do not go well with me, in most cases I'm the only one who remembers it.
By the way, do you know how to make the second question? Mine goes to the comment on my first question. --;;
Heesoo
Heesoo
Hi Anne...
At last you have your own blog. Congratulations....Actually last week I tried your blog several times. But always there were some warnings. Having said so, I think the best way is to think about the situation first. If the misunderstanding hurts somebody, I will try my best to make it correct. But if nobody hurts, I will just let it go and would like to watch it how it goes away. Another way is to talk it out with the counterpart. I think you don't have to worry about this. Just be yourself, and people will know the truth in time.
Hi, Anne
Congratulations on your new blog!!!
If I am in your situation, I will feel mistreated. I can understand your distress. Anyway, it's not your fault. So I want you not to make that matter in your way. Let's think the matter from another angle. If the misunderstanding happened to your friend, not you, what would you like to advise to your friend? If you answer this question, then you'll come to know how to deal with the problem.
Hi Anne!
You had almost same problems that I had last week concerning with the blog. Actually I made new blog just like you. Congratulations!!!!!
When you are misunderstood... It's not easy to solve the problems. How about having some time reflecting youself first. You may think there is no fault with you,however, things can be differnt when we see the same things in different angle. How about trying to understand other people first?
If you found no fault with you and had skill that you can manage the problems with the words, then how about having some time the person?
Good luck!
Have a good night!
Post a Comment