Of course I believe in God. Sometimes I hear that people say that they can't believe in God because they can't see God.
Today I felt wind was blowing. Suddenly I realized that though we can't see the wind, everyone knows that wind exists. Outside anywhere we can feel the existence of wind. I think there are many things that we can't see but, really exist.
At times when I think of the system of universe such as stars or planets, I am surprised at the systematic organization. Science says it's all from the result of accident such as explosion of stars. But to my eyes the universe is too beautiful to say it's all from chance.
Today I again realized God surely exists because to my eyes the world is so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Grace,
I'll give you a few vocabulary words to use in these kinds of conversations.
-to be devout (to strongly believe in and serve a god)
-to be an atheist (to not believe in the existance of a god)
-to be spiritual (to believe in some sort of higher power)
-to be agnostic (to be undecided about god and religion)
Yes, definitely. Even though I'm skeptical sometimes, I know there is God everywhere. And I think God has a personality like human, too. His omnipotent presence appears in nature,events and miracles in our life, however, he also feels sad and happy when we sin or do good deeds.
I think the reason why he doesn't press people to believe Him is that He respects our choice to believe Him or not. He made us to be free to choose something. But if you realize His love and providence in the trails and errors in your life, you can know where God is and who He is.
Actually, I'm not a christian, but I believe the existance of God (and ghost). So, I am a little afraid of doing something bad, because I think somebody(God, or just ghost?) always is watching me above.
I don't have many things to talk about this topic ^^
Anyhow, Anne, I hope you'll have a good time for the next 3 weeks!! See you~
Thank you so much for your words!
But my name is Anne not Grace.
My blog name is just Only Grace. In front of God, we human beings are sinners, so just through his grace, i can get salvation. That is the main reason that I named my blog 'only grace'.
Post a Comment