Do you remember the lecture by Clint on last wednesday?
In the case of math-intelligence, my score seemed to be 1 or 2. That means I'm very poor at math or technology. Technological point of view, I am near to 'primitive man'.
I don't have electronic dictionary or pmp. The time when I bought mp3 player is here in this program. In my domitory room even nowadays, I enjoy looking up the paper dictionary even though it takes much time. Just before I came here, I borrowed one electronic dictionary from my friend. So I don't know most of the functions in it. Anyhow, though it is not so inclined, I think the time comes near. The time for me to buy one electronic dictionary.... ^^
So if you have good information, please let me know with the price!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ann!!
How's your weekend?
As you know ,I have one electronic dictionary,"Nurian". I payed almost 25oooo won. I love my dictionary. It has many functions and design is o.k. I can't compare to other brand, but I'm sure mine is not bad. When you purchase one, use internet and order high capacity of memory chip or extra batteries.
Hi, Anne.
Do you want to buy a new electronic dictionary? Well, as you know, I use my small PMP as a dictionary. However I think, it would be a little difficult for you to see small letters on the small screen.
Umm... How about buying "I-station" or (I forget the exact name) do you remember a product the members of "소녀시대" advertise in a TV commercial?
If you visit "Hi-mart" or "Digital plaza", you can get more helpful and useful information about electronic dictionary.
Hi Anne, I like your innocent smile. I hope everything will goes well with you. Well, a electronic dictionary? I am using a electronic dictionary made by Atree Company. I have no big incomvenience with using that. But it has a small problem. The size is too small for me to type. I would like to recommend a bigger size dictionary. It will be more easier to use. The price will come to more than 250,000. Cheer up!
Hi, pretty Anne!
I'd like to ask you first what your main purpose of using electronic dictionary is.
If you want only English related dictionary, you can easily choose the dictionary for the purpose. Sharp, Casio, A-one, ... I think all are good. In this case You'd better choose the dictionary which has English -Enlish dictionay and speaker.
If you want to have muti-fuctional one, I recomend you to choose Atree that Japer recomended to you .
Good night. Wait . Did you have a good time out there? Tell me tomorrrow.
Hi Anne,
Don't worry that you seem to have a low score when it comes to technology. You can raise it up by doing a little research and practicing. Good luck with finding some information on a dictionary.
Post a Comment