Friday, July 4, 2008

What is necessary things when we are going to America?

As you know, we're going to America in two weeks.

Do you have much expectation?
Actually, I have no idea.

But nowadays i try to expect something waiting for me and make a plan in America such as making shopping lists.

Anyway, I don't have much experience of travel, especially abroad.
So I feel somewhat afraid, really.

I'd like to pack my baggage as little as possible. Nevertheless, I know absolutely necessary things should bring. But the problem is i don't know what is a must.

Guys who have much experience of trip to abroad, give me many tips!
Thanks in advance!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~ Anne.
Don't worry too much. The most important thing is healthy body. You are healthy so you don't need to worry. Next, Money. Where people live, there are everything that we need. Then your mind to enjoy and courage to take adventure.In addition to basic things such as tooth brush, soap, make-up, we will need some clothes, a pair of sneakers, camera, medicines you need, some traditional gifts like fan(합죽선), traditional knots to give to host family or new friends you will make there, umbrella, extra camera battery, MP3, a small backpack that you can use when you go around. When I travel around China, 복대 was very convenient to carry money, credit card, passport and so on. I was given the 복대 by the travel agency. I think it was very safe and useful. If you want to take a look, leave a comment in my blog. Then I will take and show it to you.

rose said...

Anne!
As Hee-il said, most important thing is healthy body, enthusiastic mind and money. Another thing is some medicine in case of our sickness. Maybe the one month in America will seem to pass more quickly than here KNUE. I think we should try to experience new culture as much as possible instead of just study at school or house. The days of youth is short and the chance to go abroad is not many. Anne! Are you ready? Go and do anything you want!!