A little vague question?
As the poet of flowers, Kim Chun-su said in his poem, I sometimes feel my life is meaningful when I myself can be a helpful person to somebody such as parents, friends, lovers, or just acquaintances.
When I see other people's joy because of me, I feel my life has somewhat meaning or value. At the same time, even though living a life is not easy job, it has worth while to keep on living.
In what moment, do you think you are valuable person or your life is meaningful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Anne,
As you said, I feel happy and this world is worth living when someone expresses one's gratitude to me. I also feel this world is worth living when I did something for myself such as exercise, studying, and buying clothes. The moment of happiness or pleasure is short, but the moment is very important to keep the feeling this world is worth living. After we feel we are really happy, we can help and love others generously. Helping and loving others give also great pleasure and the meaningful feeling this world is worth living to me.
Hi, Anne!
Absolutely, this world is worth living. I feel this when I pass through very hard condition and also hear the news about warmhearted, good behaviors for the people in need. Even though there are so many bad news we can hear in the world, I think we still have so many things to thank for. So, this world is worth living.
Anne!
Your presentation about poem was great! My topic was pet! It was good time for thingking about her and realized how beautiful she is through the short our(with Hee-il) poem. Anyway, your question....Actually I have no idea to think opposite way. Maybe in my youth, rarely I might thought life is meaningless but these days I'm almost happy. Today I read an article one famous, young(20years), and beautiful model committed suicide. How sad! The moments when I especially feel this world is worth are doing meaningful things, realizing I'm in love, and warching beautiful nature..
Your question sounds really encouraging. Definitely the world is worth living, I think. I have nice mother, reliable brothers, wise wife and cute daughters. My family makes me exist in the world. I would like to put my family in first place that any other things. I think my family is a source of my energy.
Very philosophical question you put this week. As a homeroom teacher of seniors in highschool I have spent a lot of time together with my students. Advising and taking care of their problem academically and emotionally I have spent two hours or so on average everyday. After the college entrance was over and they got a good result, they thanked me for my efforts. But, in some cases though I tried my best to help some of my students, they couldn't get a good result. In this case some students thanked me and others just ignored me as if nothing had been done. This made me feel miserable. But, usually they acknowledged my efforts and I recognized their efforts. This moment could be the best as a teacher, I think.
Post a Comment